Welcome!

Minneapolis, United States
Hello! Thank you for stumbling on my blog, I'm so happy you're here. My name is Kayla, and I'm currently navigating my way through the publishing industry as a freshly hired intern. I love to read, and if you're here, you must love reading, too! I hope and wish and dream that this blog will help you discover books that will inspire, delight, make you laugh, and make you cry (in a good way, of course). Have a look around!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

News

Hello, friends! I'm interrupting my stream of book posts to tell you some exciting news! (At least, I think it's exciting. But I once thought that the addition of fresh celery at my college's dining center was exciting. So, proceed with caution). Anyway, it looks like I'm going to be a writing tutor at UMD next year! In addition to that, I get to take a sweet writing workshop for an hour a week. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment